Speech Language Pathologist
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do every day.
- Assess speech and language skills, development, articulation ability and voice and fluency disorders of individuals served.
- Direct and administer speech therapy using techniques that assist in the rehabilitation of individuals with functional disabilities of speech, language, voice, and swallowing.
- Review medical records, test and evaluate individuals served and develop therapy treatment plans.
- Identify and develop intervention strategies.
- Instruct individuals we serve, family members, and primary caregivers to insure the maintenance of or to achieve the ideal functioning level for each person served.
- Insure effective coordination of individual’s served home care services.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Therapy or Speech/Language Pathology
- One year experience as a Speech Therapist
- Current state licensure/certification as a Speech Therapist
- Must be 21 years or older due to DCFS requirements
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Apply today and join us to make a positive impact in the lives of the individuals we serve!