**Starting Pay rate of $16/hr. or more depending on experience**
Life Skills Trainer/Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? In this role you will carry out rewarding work and play a crucial role in the success of our organization.
- Provide training, assistance and supervision to individuals receiving care in the areas of living skills, therapeutic recreation, and other forms of assistance in both residential and community settings.
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation, personal hygiene, shopping, cleaning, and medication administration.
- Facilitate the working relationships between employers and individuals served, and support community involvement by accompanying them on outings, or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Work closely with our clinical staff to support the therapeutic and behavioral plans in place.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Six months to one year of experience in the human services field
- Valid Driver's License from state of residence
- Must be minimum of 21 years of age
- Successful clearance of background checks
- A caring attitude with a dedication to assisting others
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and effective communication skills
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like the type of impact you want to make… we want to hear from you!
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available
- Paid Time Off and Health benefits to employees working a minimum of 30 hours/week
- Paid training, Holiday pay, Mileage reimbursement
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Work with some of the best co-workers you could ask for and see your impact on the lives of those individuals we serve
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
- Since our funding comes from Federal and State payers, we offer stability, and secure work opportunities
Work with fantastic co-workers - Come join our team – Apply Today!